Monday, August 14, 2006

Back in Timor

hey everyone.  I made it in today.  I had no problems on the trip and didn't experience any large delays.  I had one night in Bali yesterday but slept the whole time.  I did walk to the beach this morning for five minutes before i had to get back to the airport.  My boss was at the airport along with one of my good friends from Peace Corps Sarah M.  It was great to see her.  I am back at the office now just taking care of some small stuff.  I will stay in town tonight and tomorrow head out to where I will be living for the next couple months.  I will try and give you an update and more explanation of everything here as soon as I can.  for now I am running around trying to get into the swing of things.  I hope everyone is well.  I am safe and back in Timor.  Talk again soon.  lv jesse

No comments: