Wednesday, December 13, 2006

East Timor email list

It has recently become aware to me that my blog postings are forwarded around on a East Timor email list.  I was not previously aware of this and did not give my consent, but it is not much of a problem as the blog is publicly available on the internet.  I would just like to mention that the main purpose of this blog is communication with my friends and family, mainly in the US.  It is not to be taken as a chronicle of my life or as a commentary on East Timor.  Mainly just to let my friends and family in on a bit of what I am doing and maybe some funny stories.  Anyway if you still like reading.  Enjoy. 

--
Jesse Shapiro
Water and Sanitation Engineer
Plan International
jessepants@gmail.com
------------------------------------
flipflop...not a shoe...a lifestyle.

No comments: