Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Vacation

After 7 months back in Timor I have arranged to finally have a small vacation.  At the end of Feb I will be going to Bali for a week.  This is a common destination for people to go to from Timor especially when they need a short holiday or a visa run.  I am so excited.  I have been so jealous after I have seen most foreigners leave once, twice, and some four times for Bali just in the last 7 months.  I don't know what I will be doing.  Probably what everyone does.  Sit on the beach and relax, have a beer, maybe go see a temple.  Anyway I need it as Timor is starting to get to me.  I will leave on feb 24th and be back in Timor on the 4th.  Join me if you can.  paz
 
lv jesse

--
Jesse Shapiro
Water and Sanitation Engineer
Plan International
jessepants@gmail.com
------------------------------------
flipflop...not a shoe...a lifestyle.

No comments: