Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bali

Safe and sound in Bali at last!  Bali is gorgeous.  It is weird being
in a real city again it is sort of making my head spin but i am on top
of it.

I left timor on Saturday with my giant duffel bag, an extra change of
underwear, my swim suit, and my toiletries.  Basically not much.  when
i got in I went straight to bed.  Woke up the next day to rain and
decided to jump into it early and get shopping out of the way.  I went
to the mall and bought some new clothes and a laptop.  With all that
out of the way I am going to spend the rest of my time relaxing on a
beach somewhere.

I met up with some other Timor people who are also in Bali last night for
dinner.  we ate at a french restaurant on the edge of some rice
patties.  It was quite spectacular, food and atmosphere.

Now i am at the beach near my hotel and making the hard
decisions...where to get a massage?  paz and lv

jesse

No comments: