Tuesday, September 04, 2007

7 day fast

I am in Ubud, Bali. I know I am lucky. This time just came for a week for my three month R&R. Not happy with the prospect of another vacation alone so I decided to make it worth while and booked myself into a health resort. I am now 4 days into a 7 day fast. Strictly speaking it is not a true fast as they give me supplements three times a day and fresh juice if i want it. I have also been doing yoga and meditation everyday, I have at least one massage, and colonics. So far it has been easy and I have just been real tired. Yesterday I took a mid day nap from 1pm to 7pm. Life is ruff. I think I am finally starting to detox now. My tongue has changed color and I have a light headache. The cravings for food are becoming stronger. What I would do for a pizza. I am done on friday and will go to Seminyak for another three days. I will be meeting up with some friends there. Hopefully will be doing some shopping and a day or two of surfing. Getty up! lv jesse

No comments: